What is body contouring?
Body contouring helps a person in getting desired shape to his/her body. The process involves removalof excess sagging skin and fat and facilitates in reshaping any part of the body. Some of the most sought after body contouring procedures include facelifts, breast lifts, tummy tucks, lower body lifts, thigh lifts and arm lifts.
Who needs body contouring?
Most people seek a lean appearance for stubborn areas like torso, upper arms, chest and thighs which are often unresponsive to diet and exercise. However, the best candidates for contouring are:
- Patients who may have undergone dramatic weight loss.
- Healthy persons without medical history so as to avoid impaired healing
- Non smokingindividuals
- People with healthy and active lifestyle
BLK is well-equipped not only with the latest technology but also with highly skilled specialists. We offer, a wide range of body sculpting techniques which are performed by the skilled surgeons at BLK Aesthetic Surgery Centre in order to achieve a better proportioned appearance and a toned figure. The results of body contouring are can be effective and long-lasting provided you follow your doctor’s advice. This includes:
- Maintaining a stable weight by staying fit
- Surgical incisions are not subjected to excessive force and motion
- Swelling or abrasion do not occur at the time of healing