BLK Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery has become quite common with people going under the knife to give their face and body a new and different physical appearance. The trend might be quite common among celebrities but lot of common people, now, are opting for corrective cosmetic surgeries like Breast augmentation, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Eyelift, Breast Lift, Facelift, Botox and Dermabrasion.
Plastic Surgery too is vital for patients who have suffered physical deformity due to some injury or accident. Offering a vast range of premium services, The BLK Centre for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery is led by Director and HOD DrLokesh Kumar, one of India’s leading plastic surgeons with over 28 years of experience. Set up under his guidance, the centre has a team of highly qualified plastic surgeons providing comprehensive reconstructive and aesthetic surgery services to patients. They work both independently, as well as in conjunction with many other surgical services, including ENT, general surgery, surgical oncology, orthopedic surgery, urology, gynecology, thoracicsurgery and neurological surgery.
Highlights of BLK Centre for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery:
- India’s first centre with specialised tertiary care services available in all sub-disciplines of plastic surgery.
- Burn care centre providing compassionate care for burn victims in state-of-the-art Intensive Care.
- Dedicated plastic surgery team nationally-recognised as leader in burns, craniofacial, hand and microvascular, reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery.
- One of its kind aesthetic centre providing comprehensive facility for aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery under one roof.
- Specialized trauma care team dealing with facial fractures and microcvascular replantation of amputated body parts
- Cutting-edge research leading to improved patient care.
Our team of physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, critical care specialists and support personnel deliver quality care by assisting patients and their families to handle the emotional trauma, thereby enabling patients to lead a normal life post-surgery.
The Centre also has dedicated specialist units divided into various sub-disciplines of plastic surgery. These include:
- Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery
- Hair Restoration Clinic
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery for post trauma and post cancer defects
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Treatment for congenital pediatric conditions such as clefts of lip/palate, urogenital deformities like Hypospadias and other congenital facial and body deformities.