Gynaecologic Cancer Program
What are gynecological cancers?
Gynecological cancer is any cancer that originates in a woman’s reproductive organs including the cervix, ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, vagina and vulva. If you have been diagnosed with gynaecological cancer or have suspicion, then you need to consult an expert in Gynae Oncology at the earliest for evaluation.
What we offer
Our department provides major gynaecological oncology service for women diagnosed or those suspected to have gynecological cancer. The gynae oncology joint clinic multidisciplinary team offers personalised treatment plans for each case with utmost care. Our dedicated team of gynae-onco surgeons is well-qualified to perform advanced therapies and surgeries for all gynaecological cancers. These include treatment for:
- Cervical cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine (Endometrial Cancer)
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
- Fallopian tube cancer
- Gynaecologic Sarcomas
- Gestation trophoblastic disease
- Pre-invasive disease of the lower genital tract
In addition, we also provide management of suspicious pelvis masses, cervical cancer screening, care of HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), as well as ovarian and endometrial cancer screening in high risk groups.
Our integrated treatment program offerings:
- Treating metastatic tumors with state-of-the-art surgical techniques
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Fertility Conserving Surgery
- Advanced Assisted Reproductive Technology for providing childbearing options