Haematology is the scientific study of causes, prevention and treatment of diseases related to blood and blood-forming tissues. It involves treating diseases that affect blood and its components including blood cells, haemoglobin, blood proteins, bone marrow, platelets and blood vessels. This includes types of hemophilia, leukemia, lymphoma and sickle-cell anemia.
Typically, haematologists work closely with surgeons, radiation oncologists and other specialists to help diagnose, prepare treatment plans and coordinate for providing comprehensive care for patients.
What procedures we offer to treat Haemotogic Disorders?
- We have experts who perform bone marrow transplantation.
- Stem cell transplantation
- Reduce or remove diseased blood components
- Add healthy blood components like plasma
- Regular Blood transfusion