BLK Cancer Centre, part of BLK Super Speciality Hospital, was conceived to provide specialised, patient-centric cancer care. We have a team of well-qualified medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiationoncologists, onco pathologists, radiologists and other allied specialists working seamlessly to ensure to provide a ‘Combined Management’ approach.
Highlights of Cancer Centre:
- First hospital in North India to offer PET CT scan and cyber-knife facility.
- Unrivaled expertise in diagnosing and treating all types of cancer.
- Most experienced cancer surgeons in the world.
- Multidisciplinary approach offering strategies for early diagnosis, treatment management, rehabilitation, pain relief and terminal care.
- Vast experience in employing immunotherapy, targeted therapy in combination with chemotherapy.
- World-class facilities, infrastructure and technology.
- Advanced imaging techniques like combination PET/CT imaging to accurately detect the exact location of cancer.
- Advanced professional training.
- Community outreach.
- Cost-effective solutions.
The Tumour Board Clinic is a major hallmark of BLK Cancer Centre, where experts ranging from surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, interventionalradiologists, neurooncologists and doctors from other concerned allied specialities offer a unified approach by discussing each case and formulating a multimodality treatment plan for patients. Their combined expertise ensures that patients receive treatment and therapy as per the unique requirements of their case.
Moreover, the Centre has developed holistic strategies to prevent and cure cancer, supported by state-of-the-art equipment and experienced faculty & staff in a highly personalised environment. We constantly invest in latest technological advances to offer effective cancer diagnosis and world-class treatment.
In addition, the Centre offers super speciality training programmes for DNB in Surgical and Medical Oncology, recognised by the National Board of Examination.